Saturday, March 2, 2013

Noisy sleepers & glasses

So we had a busy day yesterday running errands and the Peanugga Princess and I got to have a much needed lunch date with my hubby.  The princess got a new lights/music piano that teaches all kinds of stuff including Spanish.......a little more inspiration for her to sit on her butt and play with it......it sounds better than my singing (even though I secretly think she prefers my horrible singing..:).  Once we got home it was off to work I went and time for grandpa/Madilyn time.  I think they both really look forward to this, especially Madilyn because grandpa sings way better than me and he plays guitar for her.

We were in bed last night and Madilyn is sleeping and I obviously was trying to but she is soooooo LOUD...she's contentedly sleeping and all of a sudden she'll let out the biggest yell and then obnoxious farts and a few minutes later it's a repeat yell and then a burp...puts me into an absolute fit of giggles to which I find it even funnier because my hubby and the Peanugga are both sound asleep.  I'm absolutely amazed at how much atrocious noise can come out of such a precious little being.  Then she'll just let out a big sigh of relief and go back to sleep....... and I'm wide awake........giggling......

We have our fingers crossed that early this week the phone call will come that Madilyn's glasses are in.  I'm so impatient....it's only been a little over a week and I feel like we've been waiting forever for them.  I can't wait to see the changes when she is able to see more than a few inches from her face......it will open up a whole new world for her to experience.

I guess I should explain the nickname too.......Madilyn was too big to be a pea and to little to be a nugget when she was born so I came up with Peanugga.  My other children felt the need to explain to me that Peanugga isn't even a word but I explained right back that it's not a word.....she's a very real person and she's my Peanugga...:)  Speaking of Peanugga's I worked all morning and she's been napping and the sun is out and beautiful and she's waking up now so we're heading out to enjoy some sunshine....

No comments:

Post a Comment